About Prescott Trailers
With over 40 years experience designing and building trailers for the New Zealand market, Prescott Trailers is one of New Zealand’s leading trailer manufacturers. In every aspect your Prescott Trailer has been designed and built to exacting and demanding safety and engineering specifications.
Whilst it is almost impossible to build a trailer solely from New Zealand made components, Prescott Trailers strive to ensure that the majority of materials and components are manufactured in NZ.
- Steel - All RHS and panel steel manufactured at NZ Steel, other smaller components from other reputable companies.
- Plywood Decking - Milled and manufactured in Greymouth from sustainable forestry.
- Tyres - Are supplied by Firestone Tyres and other tyres suppliers.
- Guards - Manufactured in both in house and in Christchurch.
- Leaf Springs - Manufactured in both Rotorua and overseas.
- Galvanising - Hot dipped galvanised by local companies.
- Fabrication & Finishing - All Prescott Trailers are built with the best welders and finishers we can find.
- We support local business and the "Buy NZ Made" ethos and are proud to be 100% NZ owned and operated.
before you buy, call us... right advice, right trailer at the right price
0800 888 323
To ensure that you get many years of useful trouble-free life out of your new trailer, it is wise to…Full Article
Important points to follow when towing trailers All trailer loads must be securely tied down. It is…Full Article
The diagram is the New Zealand standard for the 7 Pin Flat trailer plug used on Prescott Trailers. *Pins…Full Article